Showing Posts With:

Yo Amo La Leche



These cute milk cartons are designed by graphic design studio Duo/ido , based in Buenos Aires. Yo Amo La Leche range consists of T-shirts, toys and mouse pads and you can visit their webiste here. I really love these cute packaging, I wish i could just buy those and keep them.










3 comments: Yo Amo La Leche

  1. I love them! and I want them now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is pretty cool.. but I am a vegan so.. I am not crazy about milk. I guess that is the only turn off. But the idea and graphics are very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. I'm not into drinking milk but i'm really amazed with the concept.

    ReplyDelete

STRICTLY NO SPAM. Tell us what you think about this packaging project. No external links allowed, all comments with links will be marked as spam.