Showing Posts With:

Changyu - Koya 30 Years X.O

Design: Zhuoshang
Location: China
Project Type: Produced
Product Launch Location: Asia
Packaging Contents: Brandy
Packaging Substrate / Materials: Glass bottle

Koya 30 Years X.O is a high-end brandy. Its design is inspired by the ancient distillation apparatus for brewing brandy. It is integrated with swan-like graceful posture, smooth line, and balanced proportion, and is permeated with the aesthetic heritage of Chinese porcelain and Chinese calligraphy, with the look full of tension, and classic ingenuity. Its elegant soul makes it just like a noble work of art. The whole design is contemporary, activates ancient images, blends Chinese and Western culture, and reaches a high-end international level.






24 comments: Changyu - Koya 30 Years X.O

  1. I NEED MY EX BACK DESPERATELY EMAIL DR. SAM FOR URGENT AND FAST HELP: SUPREMESPELLCAST@YAHOO.COM

    My name is Shally Mills, i live in UK. My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids, I felt like ending it all. I came across several testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and also How to win lottery so on. It was very amazing, i also come across one particular testimony, it was about a woman called Lisa, she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped his email. After reading all these, I decided to give it a try. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than ever. Dr.Sam you are a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster, Try him anytime, he is the answer to your problems.

    E-mail:: (Supremespellcast@gmail.com OR Supremespellcast@yahoo.com) WhatApp Him + 1 (631) 320-5873‬.
    Via big sit: ‬His Blog::  https://supremespellcast.blogspot.com/
    Page: https://www.facebook.com/supremespellcast.12

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best spell caster is Dr Winner thank you Dr Winner for helping me bring back my ex lover back and now we are living good, and he now loves me like never before thank you Dr Winner I'm so grateful Dr contact Dr Winner His Email: Winnersspellcast@gmail.com And you can also reach him on whatsApp +2348138289852 or via his website:https://winnersspellcast.blogspot.com....

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Ashley Vivian, Am here to share a testimony on how Dr Raypower helped me. After a 1/5 year relationship with my boyfriend, he changed suddenly and stopped contacting me regularly, he would come up with excuses of not seeing me all the time. He stopped answering my calls and my sms and he stopped seeing me regularly. I then started catching him with different girls several times but every time he would say that he loved me and that he needed some time to think about our relationship. But I couldn't stop thinking about him so I decided to go online and I saw so many good talks about this spell caster called Dr Raypower and I contacted him and explained my problems to him. He cast a love spell for me which I use and after 24 hours, my boyfriend came back to me and started contacting me regularly and we moved in together after a few months and he was more open to me than before and he started spending more time with me than his friends. We eventually got married and we have been married happily for 3 years with a son. Ever since Dr Raypower helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before. You can also contact this spell caster and get your relationship fixed Email: urgentspellcast@gmail.com or urgentspellcast@yahoo.com see more reviews about him on his website: https://urgentspellcast.wordpress.com/ WhatsApp: +1 (424) 330-8109.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you in bad need of love spell to bring back your ex lover or reunite your marriage? Email Dr Isikolo for fast 48 hours solution. My name is Maria Tomescu and I had a problem with my husband a year and six months ago, which lead us apart. When he broke up with me, I was confuse and did not know what to do to get him back, I felt so empty inside. Until i came across Dr Isikolo on the internet on how He has helped so many people solve there various problem. I emailed Him and I told Him my problem and i did what he asked me to do for him to help me, to briefly make the long story short, Before I knew it, in less than 48 HOURS, my Husband gave me a call and he came back to me and told me he was sorry about what was going on between the both of us. Finally I am writing this testimony to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you Dr Isikolo for keeping to your words and your promises in bringing him back to me in just 48 hours of your powerful spell casting, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back. If you need his help, you can email him at: isikolosolutionhome@gmail.com You can also Whatsapp/Viber him on +2348133261196.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so very grateful to Dr oluba, for bringing my husband who left me for another woman, that moment my husband Left me I thought I lost everything until a friend of my gave me Dr oluba, WhatsApp contact, I messaged him and told him the pain I was going through so he told me that everything was going to be fine that if I have the faith and believe in him that the spell will surely work for me and my husband will surely come back home and he told me what to do, so those things were done and 24 hrs later my husband came back home begging for my forgiveness, am so happy and grateful to Dr oluba, if you need his help email him at olubasolutiontemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +1(518)293-0860...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Advice to save your marriage and get your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend back ,contact drogagalovespell@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2347059387282 for Urgent effective love Spell to get ex lover back or save you marriage fast and his result is 100% guarantee.


    I want to give thanks to Dr Ogaga for bringing back my ex husband. No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person, It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles, I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he brake up with me again. I was confuse and do not no what to do again, rather them to get in contact with Dr Ogaga . He did a love spell that make my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. Dr Ogaga make him to realize how much we love and need each other. This man is for REAL and for good, he can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well, in our love life. Contact


    Email: drogagalovespell@gmail.com OR drogagalovespell@yahoo.com

    WhatsApp: +2347059387282

    ReplyDelete
  7. I NEED MY EX BACK DESPERATELY EMAIL DR. SAM FOR URGENT AND FAST HELP: SUPREMESPELLCAST@YAHOO.COM

    My name is Shally Mills, I live in UK. My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids, I felt like ending it all. I came across several testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and also How to win lottery so on. It was very amazing, i also come across one particular testimony, it was about a woman called Renne, she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped his email. After reading all these, I decided to give it a try. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than ever. Dr.Sam you are a gifted man and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster, Try him anytime, he is the answer to your problems. 

    E-mail:: (Supremespellcast@gmail.com OR Supremespellcast@yahoo.com) WhatApp Him + 1 (631) 320-5873‬. 
    Via big sit: https://supremespellcast.blogspot.com/
    Page: https://www.facebook.com/supremespellcast.12

    ReplyDelete
  8. Life can be fun sometimes, one minute is beautiful and the next minute is completely different. My husband and I lived a very beautiful life before the unexpected chaos, a life without blemishes or mistrust, until we had no problems with the support of our children, he stopped paying and found an adventure outside flirting with his coveted matrimonial home. all I suffered. and for what I worked on an unnecessary pleasure, I felt this emptiness in me, I had no idea how to help me unite with him because he did not return home, stayed out late, drank, smoked, do all sorts of things he never did. But thanks to the man who brought joy with stability to my home, Dr. Egwali, a man of good works, is so real and accommodating for I have tried and had trust. Talk to him concerning what troubles you and you'll be glad that you did. WhatsApp or Viber +2348122948392 or by email dregwalispellbinder@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I NEED MY EX BACK DESPERATELY EMAIL DR. SAM FOR URGENT AND FAST HELP: SUPREMESPELLCAST@YAHOO.COM

    My name is Shally Mills, I live in UK. My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids, I felt like ending it all. I came across several testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and also How to win lottery so on. It was very amazing, i also came across one particular testimony, it was about a woman called Lisa, she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped his email. After reading all these, I decided to give it a try. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than ever. Dr.Sam you are a gifted man and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster, Try him anytime, he is the answer to your problems. 

    E-mail:: (Supremespellcast@gmail.com OR Supremespellcast@yahoo.com) WhatApp Him + 1 (631) 320-5873‬. 
    Via big sit: https://supremespellcast.blogspot.com/
    Page: https://www.facebook.com/supremespellcast.12

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you need credit or partnership in funding your project or starting up business email us...

    johnleemill12345@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am very sure of this greatman called dr Okiti His spells work correctly and faster he will even do a goodluck charm that will make things to be easier for you i can't thank him enough. contact him for any spiritual work on whatsapp +2348140757352 (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100062756652655)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so happy today because Dr. Ken loves spells.... it all started when my wife left me for no good reason i was so heartbroken and devastated because i love my family so much, this took the better part of me to the extents my boss at work noticed that i was down emotionally, i told him all i was going through then she introduced me to this powerful Spell caster called Ken who helped her in the past to get her husband back, she gave me his email Drkenlovespell@gmail.com and his whatsapp number +1(201)992-1012 when i got home that evening i contacted him and he assured me that my family will come back to me again, i was still full of doubts but to my biggest surprise after doing all he asked me to do my wife who had refused to even speak with me on phone called and starting begging for forgiveness and now we are one happy family again. All thanks goes to Dr. Ken for he is a wonderful man and I will forever be grateful to him and his entire love spell temple.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Herbal medicine is the best 💓💓Greetings I am here to testify how great man called Dr OMO helped me out with herbs and roots which he prepared for me in use of curing my fibroids and Getting pregnant after 8 years of try to conceive with fibroids I takes his product (cure for my fibroid made with herbal medicine Root) for (14) days before I am to known I was totally pregnant after 2months of using dr omo herbs he also have Herbal medical for all types of diseases, and i promised him that i will tell the world about his Great job he ask me to drink from the herbal medicine before meeting my husband I did and after 2months I was pregnant thank you for your great job he can also help you if you have a low sperm count you want to convince a baby fast PCOS ,infections, stomach ulcer ,u Endometriosis cancer, yeast infection, Gonorrhea, Chronic Sinus, kidney stone, and infection
    low testosterone, Herpes, blocked fallopian tubes Liver parasites ovarian cysts Arthritis, pile, Crowns and all other type of diseases, breast cancer, Get lost period back, stop period pain, Email : dromo596@gmail.com WhatsApp him on +2349033505260 thank you..Dr Omo

    ReplyDelete
  14. My husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he hardly cares about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the Internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Marcus can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he did a spell for me. Two days later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promised never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. My family and I are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Marcus . If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. This is his Email: drmarcushome@gmail.com or drmarcushome@yahoo.com

    WhatsApp +2347066448668

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My Husband broke up with me after 9years of relationship. It started from small misunderstandings after which he told me that it would be good to take a break, which I think turned into a breakup. He no longer looks for me, he blocked my number and people said they saw him with another woman, this brought tears to my eyes because we are about to marry, I searched for help when i came across this spiritual man called PRIEST OSAS who have helped many people having relationship problem, I talked with him about my situation and he describe to me the process to get back with my lover, I followed his instructions and today I'm happy because my man came back after 5 months of breakup and we are happily married now. If you need the help of a spell caster for any kind of relationship problem contact PRIEST OSAS for a lasting solution. EMAIL: Unsurpassed.solution@gmail.comWhatsApp : +1(419)359 4367

    http://unsurpassedsolutionhome.website2.me/

    https://unsurpassedsolution.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. The doctors said Herpes virus do not have medical cure because the virus is capable of hiding within the human cells, it remains protected from your immune system. Herpes isn’t a special virus – your immune system has the tools to fight it back. But because it is able to lay dormant in protected cells, your immune system is unable to remove it from your body,But with strong reactive herbal medication is capable of getting rid of the virus gradually and totally from your body without damaging any of your cells,natural herbs kills the virus totally not just reducing the out break. Get natural herbs cure Email DR. VOODOO at voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com Add Dr voodoo on whatsApp +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete
  18. Life has not been easy with me after my marriage was broken when my husband filled for a divorced but I thank God for using Lord Zakuza who's like a God on Earth to get my broken marriage restored with his powerful spell. I suffered for depression for 6 months but today, I am so happy for getting to know Lord Zakuza for his spell has really made me to believe that of a truth spells are real and they work. I adhered to every bit of instructions given to me by Lord Zakuza for he promised me that he will make me happy and proud and really, all that happened and my husband came back to me with his knees on the ground begging me for forgiveness within 48 hours after I got in touch with him and now we are perfectly bonded again for life. I can boldly say to everyone out there that Lord Zakuza spells is really the best and most powerful. I'm forever grateful to him till the end of time. So, you can get connected with him on this number +1 (740) 573-9483 via WhatsApp/Call or Email via: Lordzakuza7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am very happy today with my family. My name is calvince Navas and I live in the United States, My wife left me for a good 3 years now, and I love her so much, i have been looking for a way to get her back since then. i have tried so many options but she did not come back, until i met a friend that directed me to Dr.Ogedegbe, a spellcaster, who helped me to bring back my wife after 2 weeks. We are now living happily together today, That man is a great man, you can contact him via email dr.ogedegbe6@gmail.com Now I will advise any serious person that found themselves in this kind of problem to contact him now with a fast solution without stress.. He always responds to messages, now I call him my father. contact him now he is always online email (dr.ogedegbe6@gmail.com) or call/whatsapp him +2348109374702

    ReplyDelete
  20. Real prophet in Asia +9779742562469
    My husband was cheating on me and no longer committed to me and our kids, when i asked him what the problem was he told me he has fell out of love for me and wanted a divorce.i was so heart broken i cried all day and night but he left home, i was looking for something online when i saw an article how the great and powerful Prophet samuel have helped so many people in similar situation like mine, his email address was written so i sent him an email telling him about my problem,he told me he shall return back to me within 24hrs, i did everything he asked me to do the next day to my greatest surprise, my husband came back home and was crying and begging for me to forgive and accept him back,now we are happy together if you need his help contact him email:prophentsamuelspelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp him +9779742562469

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a testimony that I will tell everyone to hear. I have been married for 4years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2years until I met a post where Dr Osita have helped someone and I decided to give her a try to help me bring my lover back home and believe me I just send my picture to her and that of my husband and after 48 hours as she have told me, I saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why I am happy to make every one of you in similar to meet with her and have your lover back message her below. Please kindly contact her via email: (drositamiraclespell@gmail.com) Or Whats-app on +15088120454 Regards

    ReplyDelete


  22. OMG!!! I am so proud and…
    OMG!!! I am so proud and happy to be out here sharing your work dr. Osunbor I just can't believe this now my ex Husband is really back to me on his knees presenting a ruby rose to beg me to take him back and he was feeling regretful and sorry for leaving me and for causing me pains after the divorce which occurred last year. And this whole miracle happened within 48 hours of Contacting the Great Love Psychic dr Osunbor. I am the happiest woman today in this whole wide world. Dr Osunbor you really did it..Yes.. Its a miracle and everlasting pleasure and cheerfulness for me and my family today.. I am so happy now and i don't know how much to convey my thankfulness and appreciation to you sir. I promised to the people about you. This is me doing So. And to the whole world, contact him if you need urgent help now because it's guaranteed that he will help you. contact him via mail dr.osunbor23@gmail.com or text, call or directly on Whatsapp +393663677754

    ReplyDelete
  23. MY DAUGHTER CANCER HEALING TESTIMONEY

    Hi everyone, this is good news, a perfect and greats one. My daughter of
    17years who has suffered of Colon Cancer Stage for 2 and half years has been
    cure by a Herbal doctor called Dr voodoo, who uses herbal and traditional
    medicine to cure people. I have spent so much on my daughter's health for
    years but no improvement. A friend told me about this herbal man who cure
    people with herbal medicine. he cures all sickness, diseases, viruses, and
    infections with his different herbal curing medicine.The result that
    declares my daughter janet healed was from a hospital here in USA, And the
    results of the test says my daughter was okay. Dr voodoo directed that
    janet would be heal in 7days if she uses the medicine as directed. And
    7days later, we went to confirm from the central hospital and several test
    that was done says my daughter is not sick or anything. So she was cured by
    this herbal doctor in 7days. This amaze me though. I would advice everyone
    to meet this Dr voodoo his email is voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com
    for his herbal medicine to cure your illness because am happy to see my
    daughter healthy again.Meet Dr voodoo and set yourself and your love ones
    will free you can also add Dr voodoo on whatsApp +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete
  24. GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK.VIA: dromokpo@gmail.com

    This is my testimony of life that I will tell everyone. I have been married for 25 years Another woman had a spell to get me away from my lover, My husband left me and the children and we suffered for 2 years until I saw post about where this man Dr Omokpo has helped so many people recover their broken marriages and relationships to get their ex lovers back.
    I decided to send him a message about my broken marriage and family about how my husband left me and for him to help me bring back my loving husband home, This great man told me what to do and I followed him as he instructed. After 48 hours, as he told me, I saw a car enter the compound. I was shocked when I saw my husband. As I share my testimony with you my husband came back to me and the kids and that's why I'm so happy to introduce you all to meet this great man for solutions to your problems and bring your lover back to you and mend your broken marriage or your relationship restored back to happiness as you wished. Contact this great man via: dromokpo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

STRICTLY NO SPAM. Tell us what you think about this packaging project. No external links allowed, all comments with links will be marked as spam.