Showing Posts With:

Andrews & Dunham


Thanks to our reader Jon Jolley for sending in this damn fine tea packaging designed by Aesthetic Apparatus.
When we really got serious about making Andrews & Dunham a reality and not something we talked about while watching football, we knew we needed a strong visual identity. While I’ve done some design in my day, I didn’t want to do the visual identity work for my own company. I had other things to worry about: getting a shopping cart system running, incorporating the company, “running the numbers”, etc.
Read more of the design story at the Andrews & Dunham blog.








0 comments : Andrews & Dunham

Post a Comment

STRICTLY NO SPAM. Tell us what you think about this packaging project. No external links allowed, all comments with links will be marked as spam.