Showing Posts With:

DIY Valentines Cake + Cake Box by milkbun



Very very cute D.I.Y cake box by milkbun! You can download the PDF file here to start printing and folding this box yourself!
This is the Strawberry Chocolate Cake with Cake Box TokiToki = cute pod papercraft that you can make it yourself.
This is a little 2inch square cake with a cake box to store it in. There is even room for a little note if you want to give it as a gift =D
I tried very hard to make a heart shaped or round cake but the structures were too complicated and unstable. I would rather the cake be accessable and easy for everyone to make with minimal cutting/folding/glueing. I'll save the tough stuff for another project.









8 comments: DIY Valentines Cake + Cake Box by milkbun

  1. oh my god! youre now in my favourites! can i post this in my blog, making a link to your blog? is it ok with you? i would be glad to let spanish speaking people to get to know all your work! im from argentina... see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh :D who needs sweets, i need just this package to get diabetis xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flippin' AmaZiNg!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much impressed in here. I wish I could make this during spare time. This is much prettier to be a packaging of all stuffs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so uh, one question, what does it mean by "tuck", on the triangle?

    ReplyDelete

STRICTLY NO SPAM. Tell us what you think about this packaging project. No external links allowed, all comments with links will be marked as spam.