Showing Posts With:

Gatsby Moving Rubber



Thanks to Sean Maisch for sending in his lovely proposed packaging work for Gatsby Moving Rubber! He will be graduating from SCAD in May.
This package is a proposed design for Mandom Corporation’s Gatsby product line of Moving Rubber hair wax. In order to better align myself with the Asian (specifically Japanese) job market, I wanted to design something popular and prevalent in Asian culture and society. I challenged myself with this project by choosing a subject that must be designed to successfully integrate into both Eastern and Western cultures. My previous travels in Japan and Thailand have contributed to my understanding of how a product like this can be marketed internationally and appeal to a broad demographic.
For more info please visit Sean Maisch's website!









0 comments : Gatsby Moving Rubber

Post a Comment

STRICTLY NO SPAM. Tell us what you think about this packaging project. No external links allowed, all comments with links will be marked as spam.