Showing Posts With:

Flour (Student Work)



Concept by Diego Aguilar, Brazil.
Inspired by the checkered tablecloths of traditional Italian cuisine, this package of flour mixing vintage with contemporary, bringing an air of modernity and practicality. The packaging refers to a promising experiment in the kitchen of the old recipes that have a special flavor, like those that our grandmothers did.









5 comments: Flour (Student Work)

  1. I loved the project.
    Why isn't there a link to Diego's website or email?
    I think it would be great to spread his work around...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jorge,

    Thanks for the feedback, this material is not yet on air, I'm programming the new site, so it is ok, I send along with the images I have an old portfolio that has other design features but has no packaging, I am new in packaging area.

    Once in the air will disclose, thanks!

    Diego Aguilar
    www.daguilar.com.br
    diegoaguilar_dg@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the mix of manually drawn elements and photos. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Diego

    I have the same name as your ... Diego Aguilar and I am also a graphic designer

    Someone published in my graphic book a proposal to work in a package ...

    Have been confused, I will convey the message and the link of the person concerned to respond...

    Greetings!


    "Hi Diego, my name is Gianluca and I've been working as Marketing Manager for 2 months at De Matteis Agroalimentare spa www.pastabaronia.it. I saw your work published here http://www.packagingoftheworld.com/2010/07/flour-student-work.html. I wish to express my congratulations and invite you to join a tender for the new packaging design of one of our brands. Let me know if you're interested and I'll give you more details. I look forward to your quick and favourable reply. Bye"

    By Gianluca Ciamillo
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1589836178

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative mind. The packaging concept are really detailed. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

STRICTLY NO SPAM. Tell us what you think about this packaging project. No external links allowed, all comments with links will be marked as spam.