Showing Posts With:

Moniker Cycle Horns


Designed by Taylor Simpson, United States.

A bicycle handlebar that is made of genuine deer antlers and recycled metal.

I originally came up with the concept of Moniker Cycle Horns while participating in the World’s Longest Yard Sale on Route 127 in 2010, an event I look forward to
do every year. While traveling the sale I found a pair of genuine deer antlers a local man was selling somewhere in Kentucky. As a cyclist I thought it would be clever to create bicycle handlebars made of animal horns and antlers.

The final product was eventually put to life as a Package Design assignment for my Fall 2012 Senior Project class with Michael Gerbino at Pratt Institute.
















5 comments: Moniker Cycle Horns

  1. where is it possible to get them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you mean...WHY is it possible to get them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd also like to know - where can I purchase these & how much please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice packaging, and a great way to kill pedestrians, or anyone else you get tangled with.

    ReplyDelete

STRICTLY NO SPAM. Tell us what you think about this packaging project. No external links allowed, all comments with links will be marked as spam.