Showing Posts With:

Chestnut Honey Concept


Design: Taha Fakouri
Location: Iran
Project Type: Concept
Packaging Contents: Honey
Packaging Substrate / Materials: Paper
Printing Process: Digital printing

Launching a new product on the market is very challenging. My idea was to start with a strong, symbolic design. I began designing with a special structure with print on ordinary materials and hard boxes, I tried for view trusty branding and packaging design, I'm using of dark blue color to deliver a trusted branding and packaging design, with complementary colors to draw on. for more attention in the form, I used flower and bird bushes.
For the design of the packaging, I used included the image of the Iranian motifs in particular as details to introduce this design as the Queen of Honey in all the designs presented so far for honey.

I love old designs and traditions of Iranian design, and I proudly try to use the symbols of friendship, love and kind in my work as the bees gather flower pollen and offer it to their queen in love.


What's Unique?
I use the symbols of friendship, love and kind in my work as the bees gather flower pollen and offer it to their queen in love.







0 comments : Chestnut Honey Concept

Post a Comment

STRICTLY NO SPAM. Tell us what you think about this packaging project. No external links allowed, all comments with links will be marked as spam.