Showing Posts With:

New Packagings of the World look

Hola everyone, I've just changed the look of my blog to a more enjoyable... more cartoonish/kiddish style just for fun... It all started out when I was doodling around with photoshop when I thought why not make this blog a little big enjoyable to surf? Well, I might keep this look for quite some time.... cheers and have fun!


old

new!





4 comments: New Packagings of the World look

  1. Yup! I agree with you, blogging should be fun!
    Nice new look you have here and it is fun to surf around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you yanni! You should visit more often then :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!

    I've just realised white, light blue and light pink makes a good colour combo. Like seriously!

    ReplyDelete

STRICTLY NO SPAM. Tell us what you think about this packaging project. No external links allowed, all comments with links will be marked as spam.