Showing Posts With:

Spoonachos



Interesting concept by Denis Bostandzic, Serbia.

Spoonachos - is my new project of spoon shaped nachos. Idea and concept is really simple and I hope everything is clear from presentation. I am very glad to present this project to the world.









6 comments: Spoonachos

  1. I love this new spoonachos.
    I say it new cause i never has tried it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great, but... wouldn't you want a few more in a package? It looks like one of those things where you'd overpay for a small box and not even have enough of them to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree whit kate but regarding the design is just amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have waited this for my whole life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol awesome. But I do agree, need to find a way to package more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am I the only one who thinks that hand is a bit weird there... It looks like it's photographers own hand or something...

    ReplyDelete

STRICTLY NO SPAM. Tell us what you think about this packaging project. No external links allowed, all comments with links will be marked as spam.