Showing Posts With:

énves de Casa Alarcón


Tastefully designed extra virgin olive oil packaging sent in by Quique Lopez, a freelance designer from Barcelona, Spain for Casa Alarcón. I love how the black and white portions stands out from the whole packaging.

ca enves





4 comments: énves de Casa Alarcón

  1. Great! Yes there are close to none olive oil packaging that is black and white, maybe thats how it stands out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to have you as my follower,because you're the first one who watched my blog but not one of the students in my class.
    your blog is very innovative, like your idea, love those packages!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the information bro! If you need a private course you can check this guru les privat out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Article I love having the options and knowing the Pros and Cons. Really Helped and was really easy to understand. perusahaan forwarder di jakarta

    ReplyDelete

STRICTLY NO SPAM. Tell us what you think about this packaging project. No external links allowed, all comments with links will be marked as spam.