Showing Posts With:

Flower Winery

Design: Heather Tang
Location: United States
Project Type: Student Project
School: Academy of Art University
Tutor: Thomas McNulty
Packaging Contents: Wine
Packaging Substrate / Materials: Paper, Box
Printing Process: Digital Printing, Embossing, Foil Stamping Package

Flowers Winery is one of America's most popular wineries, located seven miles southwest of Healdsburg, California.

Gifted by the natural earth from the Sonoma counties, they respect and honor nature, with the goal of making exceptional wines with balance They are known for their delicious Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, and their new concept packaging is inspired by nature, while maintaining the recognizability and familiarity of Flower Wines' loyal fans and customers.

Given a new look by designer Heather Tang, Flowers Winery has reinvigorated this classic brand, appealing to a wider audience and expanding its global reach.






1 comment: Flower Winery

  1. I'm so excited my broken Marriage has been restored. My ex husband is back after he left me and our 2kids for another woman. I was so happy to meet Dr. Osasu how he helps many people to bring their Lover back so i contact him to help me too. That was how Dr. Osasu helped me to bring my Husband back.. A big thank you to Dr. Osasu because I never thought my ex Husband will be back to me so quickly with your spell. You are the best and world greatest. If you are here and you need your Ex Let you in over back or your husband moves to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: drosasu25@gmail.com
    You can also Call/WhatsApp:+2347064365391

    ReplyDelete

STRICTLY NO SPAM. Tell us what you think about this packaging project. No external links allowed, all comments with links will be marked as spam.