Showing Posts With:

Kiddoze

Design: Dingbatinc
Location: India
Project Type: Concept
Packaging Contents: Toys
Packaging Substrate / Materials: Paper, cardboard

Bringing the identity of @kiddozedaily to life has been nothing short of the true essence of the brand itself - FUN!

Kiddoze aims to bridge the nutritional gap in your lil’ one’s diet in a fun & healthy way for a strong foundation. Our concept was inspired by just that - building blocks! We created a simple yet playful logo with the shapes of blocks & a complete ecosystem - including patterns, iconography, typography, social media elements & a vibrant colour scheme to bring all of it together! 💛 Don't you love the packaging!?






1 comment: Kiddoze

  1. Hi everyone, my name is Karen!
    Top Secret Way To Win Lottery With The Help Of A Magic spell caster called Dr. Okosisi. I requested a lottery spell, and he cast the spell and sent me the winning lottery number. Now I am a proud lottery winner with the help of Dr. Okosisi. I won $1,000,000.00 ( One Million Dollars) Thank you so much sir for dedicating your time to cast the Lottery spell for me. I am extremely grateful for the Lottery spell you did for me. You can contact him now for your own winning numbers. Website: https://spellservicetemple.com/contact-us/

    Email: spellservicetemple@gmail.com

    WhatsApp him: +55 11 98317-3881

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

STRICTLY NO SPAM. Tell us what you think about this packaging project. No external links allowed, all comments with links will be marked as spam.